text-align: centre;/>

Monday 24 August 2015

Fashion Files: Mo Does Rainy day's Sunday Best

Twas a rainy Sunday morning. It started off hectic as I tried to wake up my younger siblings to get ready for Church; all to no avail. They eventually started but It clashed with my Bathroom and makeup time. After a recent getaway I seem to have perfected the 15-20 min highlight and contour routine. This is a big improvement from my usual 45 min to an hour I would normally spend. 

Anyway, looking outside my window I wasn't really feeling for too much colour. I decided to stick to the grey/ mauve side of the spectrum. Different shades, nothing too bold, just like the day.

Full Frontal





Smiley Face. 
Like I said earlier; hectic morning. My Iron was not agreeing with me in time. Lets pretend my trousers have no creases.


The rain coat. We were receiving some sunshine in July, but I wasn't convinced. This is England. I browsed on several websites for a unique Mac rain coat, then stumbled across this one on depop. 

 I just love the colour. It's hard to describe, but we can work with it. Just like British weather.



Block heels are an essential of mine, as they are practical and comfortable. They also go well with my bag.


A fashion post of mine is never complete without captured laughter. lol 
Usually caused by some form of distraction in the 'Studio'.









Full Outfit Details:

Vintage floral patterned shirt - Depop
Flared trousers - Asos
Block heels - Primark
Handbag - New Look
Raincoat/ Mac - Depop

Thanks for viewing!

Peace&Chunks 
xx


No comments :

Post a Comment