text-align: centre;/>

Friday 21 November 2014

Sleek Be Beautiful Blemish Balm: Real Review


Hey guys hope you're good; bit of a different post for me but I couldn't resist blogging about my latest discovery. So I guess you can call it a new segment; 'real reviews' where I tell you the real deal about real products I've tried !

Let's get into it..
I've been hearing about bb creams but didn't understand the fuss. Purchasing it was actually unplanned; I just felt like wasting money on a recent makeup shopping trip lol. What's the worse that could happen I thought.
So it comes in this very simple packaging ..
And on the inside ...
As it says on the packaging it is a 50ml bottle of goodness. It comes in 3 shades: fair, medium and dark. Dark was too brown  and fair was too white so I went for medium. This would work for majority of dark olive- medium brown skin tones .


It is not a foundation, it is a medium to full coverage cream which is useful in hiding blemishes. Kind of like a concealer, but less heavy on the skin. So here are my problem areas: a birth mark in the middle of my forehead (looks kind of like a bindi mark lol) and a scar under my right eye from a biking accident when I was younger.
The rest are dark marks from pubertal acne and general discolouring or uneven skin tone.
My hands also appear a lot lighter than my face due to dark circles  as you can see here. It's not everyday highlight and contour. I wanted something I can wear everyday, feel confident and my skin can still breath !

Results:
And voila, my little scar secrets are gone; everything is nice and even.
I love how it looks natural but your skin gains a healthy glow! I even learnt that this cream has some antiseptic ingredients. It contains vitamin c, which is an antioxidant and peptides which repair damaged skin. So whilst temporarily masking your flaws; it's aiding improvement of your skin to become eventually flawless! To me that is fantastic. 

I literally applied a pea sized amount...
Even that was a bit too much ! But it works and I'm very happy so far. I have not broken out.. Yet. I'll be watching it for another month or so. 
I encourage everyone with blemishes or blemish prone skin to try it out ! It is only £7.99 and beats wearing foundation everyday. It can be found in stores such as super drug and boots; but also available online at sleekmakeup.co.uk. I just slap on a bit of Vaseline  and mascara and I'm good to go! Here's to looking presentable with minimal effort 🙌💖. Thanks for reading: Peace & Chunks.

No comments :

Post a Comment