text-align: centre;/>

Sunday 20 September 2015

The Shift | Fashion Files

It's been a while since I did a fashion post. All I've been doing for the past few weeks is work work work. This weekend I turned up with the family. 

For a family friend's 40th I decided to go classy and simple, as opposed to trad wear. 

                      Full frontal


This is a collar fold shift dress, I found it in a store I don't normally shop at - Peacocks, but was pleasantly surprised to find it.

For me this dress signified a lot. I've been experiencing a lot of 'shifts' in my life lately. Spiritually, relationship wise, and also physically. I've gained a few lol.  Many changes have been occurring but I've never been happier.


Shift dresses are meant to be loose, but this has never really worked out for me. I purchased a size 12. For the correct effect I would need a 14, however I felt it would be too baggy up top, so I settled. 


I paired it up with my favourite kind of heel - The block heel, purchased from Primark. Super comfortable - the absolute best. 


The Clutch - the party's theme colour was orange and blue. This was the only way I could insert an orange in there, so I went with it. And it worked well, creating a colour blocking effect.

               Some more pictures: 





Oh I got Ghana braids! Loving them so far❤️❤️❤️


                       Outfit Details

           Red shift Dress - Peacocks
                Block heels - Primark 
                  Clutch - Top Shop 

                  Thanks for viewing! 

                    Peace & Chunks 

                             xx













No comments :

Post a Comment