text-align: centre;/>

Thursday 30 July 2015

Fashion Files: Mo does Curly Hair Magazine Launch Event

Hey all, I was privileged to be invited to a UK natural hair event. It was the launch of @curlyhairmag's first printed magazine. Guys I had sooo much fun at the event, but that will all come in a separate blog post. First things first !

What she wore:

Full Frontal

I decided to go for a classy look that could be easily dressed down with flats if need be.
I had just taken out my cornrows (hair stretching technique) as I had washed my hair a couple of days prior. I was due to do two big plaits and plant my wig on top of it, then I had an epiphany lol. Im going to a natural hair event but trying to cover up my natural hair? 

I looked outside of the window and saw grey clouds - yikes
I checked on my weather app and saw high chances of rain - double yikes
I decided to be brave in the end, whether or not I end up looking like my brother by the end of the day, at least Ill start off looking like me lol.


And voila - I went for a simple middle parting, clipped small sections down on both sides and let the rest of my hair go wild.


My sister aka photographer was probably doing something annoying at this point lol. Hence my face.

Lets carry on shall we:


Up close and personal - just so you can see the colours better.

1,2,3 ..POSE


Okay.. are you ready now? 


daz berrer..

I must have mentioned in my haul how excited I was to style this blazer. Although it was a dull day, I love the contrasting effect my outfit had. Simple pastels; lilac, peach, with a white undertone and a quick dash of black (heels) !










Unlooking lol








Outfit Details:

Longline Lilac Blazer: New Look
Peach and white Crop Top: Pretty Little Things
Midi/ Maxi Skirt: Pretty Little Things
Black Patent Platform Heels: New Look

Thank you for viewing !

Peace & Chunks 

xx













No comments :

Post a Comment