text-align: centre;/>

Thursday 16 July 2015

Fashion Files: Mo Does Graduation !

So I thought i'd start posting some of my outfits on my blog spot. I do post a lot on instagram (@mo_chunkaay) but for those who don't have it ! Pictures taken on my camera rather than my iphone will be for here aswell !

OOTD: Full Frontal



Palazzos! BIG trend this summer. Literally. They are huge. FLARES, yes flares. The one word a lot of people don't want to hear, talk less of wearing lol. I purchased mine from PrettyLittleThings.com. My fave store for summer items atm.



My full outfit actually happened by accident or improvisation. I'd initially wanted t tone the lime green palazzos with a plain colour: Grey. I had a grey crop top in mind but forgot to pack it in my suitcase. I found this pretty white lace crop top instead (cant remember where I got it from) and paired it up with a white sleeveless blazer for decency.

How about some blogger style pictures. The scenery was so beautiful, had a New York type feel to it.









Some cool window shots:







                                                   

Outfit Details:

Sleeveless Blazer - Primark
Crop Top - Online Somewhere
Lime Palazzo pants - Pretty Little Things
Block Heels - Primark
Black Tote Handbag - New Look


Thanks for reading!
Peace & Chunks x









No comments :

Post a Comment