text-align: centre;/>

Thursday 22 January 2015

Real Scoop with Showa Shins👀

Image from: 'You Good' Video.
The Real Scoop with.. Showa Shins
You may know him as Mr ogede or bo shokoto, and now Mr 'Sarewole'. Here's one half the masterminds behind these hit tracks.

Hi Mr Showa Shins, thank you for joining me today !

Thank you for having me; you good?

I'm good.. oh yeah you did that on stage just now, i see what you did there, love it !

Thank you, thank you 

So lets get into it... How would you describe your sound?

Hmm I'd say my sound is definitely Afrobeats mixed with a bit of R'n'B

So I heard about a 'Libra' project; can you tell us a little bit about that?

That's my new project called 'Sound of the Libra'; its a collaborative mix-tape / EP with myself and some other artists..

How's that going so far?

We've finished the project, now its just for promotion, shooting videos etc..

What kind of promotion have you done so far?

At the moment, we are looking for a distribution deal, we've used twitter, and we are also looking to record a 'day in the life of'' video

That would be nice.. So I know you've worked with Mista Silva and Star Boy wills.. whats your relationship like with them?

Well Starboy Wills is basically the other half of me, been working with him for a long time. 

Showa Shins & Starboy Wills


Mr Silva and I are cool, I remember I hollered at him a day before our ogede video, he came in; laid down a couple bars in studio. It was literally so quick.

Mr Silva.

That's cool. So are you doing any future collabs with them, or moving on to other artists?

Yeah I did a feature with Sona, and a new kid called Sk.

Ah, aren't they from the same label?

Well, they're actually cousins

So how will the features with Sona work, as unfortunately we know his situation..

Oh we've already recorded it, we're just contemplating on whether we are gonna do the videos 

Really quickly, when did you realise you wanted to do music?

I'd say when I was in college; so three-four years ago, that's where i met Starboy Wills..and I've loved it so far. Also, I've only recently started doing things properly as I've just finished university.

Fabulous, thank you so much for coming through; any shout-outs?

Follow me on twitter +Showa Shins (@showashins); You Good Now out, the video is on YouTube. Thank you! Sound of the Libra is out on the 15th of February.

Watch You good here: 

Thank you for Reading..
Peace & Chunks.






No comments :

Post a Comment