text-align: centre;/>

Wednesday 21 January 2015

#AskChunkaay 'He's not ready for us'



#DearChunkaay
"I've been with him for about 4/5 months now; we've been intimate and I've met his parents however I'm still not his girlfriend.. What should I do?"-anonymous
Firstly, I suggest you talk to him about how you feel. Perhaps he wants to take things slow. However it seems like a few steps have been taken too fast. Meeting the parents is a biggie so I understand why you would feel like this. If you received confused responses I need you to read this next line well...
Indecisiveness is a decision. If he is unsure about your future, chances are there is no future for you two. Men are like hunters who go for what they truly want. You may be nice to hang out with, and fulfil all his requirements in a partner; even then there might be something missing. I urge you to release yourself from this situation before you get too attached. A prestige babe never waits for any man to decide why she's good enough for him. There are many guys out there who don't think twice; they already know your worth.
Yours Sincerly,
Chunks x

No comments :

Post a Comment