text-align: centre;/>

Sunday 30 November 2014

The pursuit of happiness☺️πŸ‘ˆπŸƒ.


Hi guys hope you're good, thought I'd recap my latest #CCWC discussion. I decided to keep things simple (you may have noticed I didn't post on Twitter), due to my intense work load. 

But here's my summary:- 

I noticed happiness as a topic received less responses compared to the other topics which I would label as negative or uncomfortable. This perplexed me, but then it made sense. We're all in search of something we may not fully understand, therefore the moment we are prompted to describe it; were stuck for words. It's kind of like love, I actually started a project with a few females, called 'why do we love love?' That's not a typo btw lol.. To start the video I asked what is love? And in the same way there was a huge pause. This video will be on my youtube channel when I have all the content I need, just wait on it ;). But anyway a few people summarised happiness beautifully for us, this is my favourite..
I want to lay emphasis on the 'happiness is not something that can be generalised' which is very true. Many are content with where they are in life, and many are not. I believe self contentment and happiness go hand in hand. Once the stage you are at, makes you comfortable all your stress is wiped away. Which is why I descibed happiness as a warm summers day, exams finished, no work, just pure relaxation. This isn't to say one cannot be happy if it isn't summer; it's just the first visual which popped into mind. 
So what about you ? How do you describe happiness? 

As we go into the last month of 2014 I wish everyone pure happiness to enable them to finish strong ! 
Thank you for reading; peace & chunks ❤️

No comments :

Post a Comment