text-align: centre;/>

Wednesday 7 October 2015

Nigerian Independence Weekend

This weekend was very eventful. Nigeria became 55 on the 1st of October. A huge milestone which we are all very proud of. On the day itself, I came down with a flu and couldn't celebrate well. But the weekend came. It was LIT aka gbogbo aiye ! 

 Saturday was VivaHallParty: 

 Full frontal

I had to rep for naija ofcourse! Green-White-Green things!

Shout out to my mum for hooking me up with this beautiful velvet material and authentic gele to match. The beads were also customised by a friend of hers.

Infact my clutch was also a present from mummy. Two years ago just before my prom, she presented me with this beautiful velvet panelled YSL purse. One of my most prized possessions.


Lets just ignore my garden shall we? lol 
More pics:






Outfit Details:

Lace Top: Sheinside
Heels: NewLook
Watch: Rotary


Mr&MissNigeriaUK2015

After shayoing till day break, I caught an early coach to London. All roads led to 229, The Venue on Great Portland street; for the long awaited MMNUK15 Pageant Final.

Full Outfit:


This outfit was actually improvisation. My original outfit got lost in the post and was untrackable. Let me spare you the details. 

My Flat mate Oge came to the rescue and provided me with this skirt, she purchase it from BeLondonFashion.com.


I was searching frantically for what top to wear, then found this lace top; untouched, still with the receipt. At first I thought hmm, lace and african print - im not too sure. But it worked!


Added another set of customised jewellery - made to match my original outfit but once again it worked! It just worked!







Looking forward to bringing you exclusives from the show ofcourse!

Outfit Details

Lace Top - H&M
Skirt - BeLondon
Shoes - Office

Thanks for reading !

Peace & Chunks

xx






No comments :

Post a Comment