text-align: centre;/>

Tuesday 9 December 2014

What's Trending ?! Karrueche gets dumped by Chris Brown.. AGAIN!!!

First of all can you please all clap for me because I'm the first person on the Internet to not remix the poor girls name. There have been wayyy too many. 

Can I just say you people have 0 chill lmaoooo like absolutely none.
But anyway.. Let's get into it! 

Oh dear miss K, when will you ever learn.
In fact when will her and Chris learn not to put their domestics out onto social media. Relationships go through bad times, some more than others, theirs a lot more than others it seems. It gives us a chance to add our two pence piece where it shouldn't be. But I'm gonna do it anyway lol. 

So they both called each other out on Instagram ...
Tbh I'm team karreuche. She's been wayyy to loyal to this fool for the longest time. She deserves some loving too. You know the phrase 'Drake wouldn't treat me like this' miss k took it very literally. She left Chris Brown to be doing his baby boy and moved on to something better; 'deuces'✌️. Do you see what I did there loooooool. I crack myself up. So we find out that Drake is the reallll Mr steal your girl. Nice guys get the booty too. Sometimes. 

Breezy keeps screaming 'she didn't hold me down', I can't help but wonder what she was actually meant to be holding down. Is it the legs that were using her and Rihanna to play football. Or the penis that can't stay inside one vagina for too long before hoping on to the next. In my opinion Chris is a confused young man who deserves no loyalty. 

After his shenanigans would you believe Chris apologised and via surprise surprise .. Instagram for us all to see...
This is getting old Chris; you are not young anymore and neither are you dumb. Sometimes  think before you act, instead of having to deal with the inevitable consequences. Even after an apology people like myself have already formed judgements. It's not fair but it's life. Being in the public eye cannot be easy; but you'd honestly think he would have mastered it by now. Sigh . 

For the sake of her sanity I really hope miss k stays away from this boy. Yes boy;  this is no way for a man to act. 
Imagine Rihanna must be somewhere laughing right now. Even though she did the same thing before. I pray the spirit of side chick soon deletes from all our lives soon. Amen !

Thanks for reading !

Peace & Chunks😘💖




No comments :

Post a Comment